Friday, September 7, 2007

And your name is? And we know you from...?

Hello! Budget Naginata here. Just popping to say that Budget Ronin has not disposed of me in any way and that I suck at posting. But of course you already KNOW that.
I have always been an avid blog reader and I want to post more but it is truly hard for me for some reason. I'm guessing it has to do with a deep seated problem of not wanting to face my fears/stress/life. Or I could just be lazy. A little from column A, a little from column B.
Anyway, I am still in on the experiment and I have to say that I've been really impressed with the ability of Budget Ronin to bounce back from some of the budget traumas of the past 4 months. His normal melancholic nature hampers him but he's really worked hard to focus on the learning experience and I for one am proud of him.
Go team Venture!
Here's to rededicating myself to actually post. Please for the love of God, don't hold your breath! ;)

2 comments:

jbeeney said...

Slacker! jk...

Just dropping by to say hi and gratz on making it a 1/3 of the way! So proud of you guys!! :D

Budget Ronin said...

Thanks Joy!

And thanks to the Naginata for her kind words. She and Budget Edamame certainly make the challenge a worthy undertaking.

Let's hope we're doing just as well the remaining 2/3 of the year.