Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"Are you adequately prepared to rock?"

The Craptasti-ganza continues! Last night a friend came over to keep me company during the vacation absense of Budget Naginata and Budget Edamame. He ended up buying me dinner at a local sandwichery (I don't know if that is really a word, but I'm keeping it). He was also there to witness the spending of the last of my birthday loot.

Yes. Guitar Hero II is currently installed in the Playstation Deuce and I've even decorated my guitar with my kickass Limozeen sticker from my copy of Strong Bad Sings. I am now adequately prepared to rock. It was the last of my birthday cash, and I had to turn in some old games to help make up the difference, but it was totally worth it. We had several rounds of fret-blasting mayhem.

On the way back from the game store, we stopped to pick up some vital supplies:

Milk $2
Kraft Mac & Chee $2
Beer $9
=total $13

The beer was the most important element. It added to the rock-star mystique. Had there been chicken wire around the TV pit in the Budget-Castle, I'd probably have felt the need to hurl my empties. As it stands, we had a couple of sandwiches, a couple of beers and a lot of fun.

Yes, my fingers hurt. Yes, I will be practicing again tonight.

2 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

Maybe tonight you can get your rock on with Ramen.

Budget Ronin said...

There was no rocking the ramen. As much ramen as I ate in college, I owe myself a break.