Monday, May 7, 2007

5-7-07 bought

I know it's early in the day to have bought something but there it is. :)

Gas : $20
Butter : $4.27 (Yes I know I paid $1 more than I could have if I had gone to Publix but I bought it at the Farmers Market around the block.)

I have been cleaning out our house with the help of Ronin. It's been a dusty mess of a clean out but I am feeling good about it. I think once we get a little further in we'll see some progress on the decorating front. Instead of the cleaning out from under front. Yay! Part of this whole process for me is pulling out what I don't use and making sure I have enough of what I do use. This can be tough when you save every damn thing. My pack rat tendencies are getting better but they are still there. Sometimes it takes two or three purges for me to get rid of something but I usually do it. And if it stays then I obviously really wanted it.

Off to bake cookies! Yum!

No comments: